I had a 30-second dream last night. Exactly 30 seconds. I know this because I dreamed a commercial, with music, rapid edits, narration - the whole shebang.
The product was the first officially licensed Lassie toy to be made by the Lego corporation. It was "Lassie and the Nuclear Holocaust" - and HERE'S WHAT YOU GET:
- A complete Urban environment! Buildings, skyscrapers, tract housing, parks, stadium, museums, restaurants - even a hospital!
- 100 Extra-Large gray base-plates, but not for building the city on.
- A hydrogen bomb! Complete in every detail, fits in a child's hand and can be made to rain down utter destruction whenever you feel like dropping it.
- Lassie! A special Lego-only version of the beloved Collie, with fur that comes off and two little tiny plastic X'es that can be clicked in over Lassie's eyes.
And here's what you do!
1. Build the city and its environs - complete instructions included.
2. Stand over the gleaming metropolis that you created and drop The Bomb on it.
3. Smash your city into thousands of bricks - and one dead dog.
4. Cover the entire area with the Extra-Large gray base-plates; the 'black rain' of Fallout.
5. Leave the room and do not return for 30 years.
Also includes Timmy - but he's just a skeleton.
P.S. I worry about myself sometimes.
*Image courtesy of http://www.demotivationalposters.org